No products in the cart.
Sony VCT-SGR1 Shooting Grip
- For Sony RX100-Series and RX0 Cameras
- Larger Grip with Integrated Controls
- Converts to Tabletop Tripod
- Integrated Shutter and Record Buttons
- Zoom Toggle Switch
- Connects to Camera via Multi Terminal
- +70°/-100° Tilting Head, 1/4″-20 Mount
A unique tool to help improve stability, the VCT-SGR1 Shooting Grip from Sony is a flexible accessory that serves as both a larger grip for handheld shooting as well as a sleek tabletop tripod. Designed for Sony’s RX100-series and RX0 cameras, this grip attaches to cameras via the 1/4″-20 tripod mount and then connects to the camera using the Multi terminal for on-grip control. Integrated shutter release and video record buttons are featured, as well as a zoom rocker switch, and the grip’s head can tilt upward 70° and downward 100° for easier positioning.
2.2 lb / 1 kg
|Tilting Angle Adjustment||
As Grip: 1.4 x 4.3 x 1.2″ / 36.1 x 108.3 x 30.0 mm As Tripod: 4.2 x 3.2 x 3.6″ / 105.7 x 82.5 x 92.2 mm
Not specified by manufacturer