No products in the cart.
Think Tank Photo Pixel Sunscreen V 2.0 (Black with Gray Trim)
- Fits 12-17″ Laptops
- Keeps Sunlight off Screen
- Bottom Non-Slip Material Stops Sliding
- Pull Over Head Cover
- Interior Pockets/Clips for Hard Drives
- Side/Back Openings for Cable Management
- Folds Flat for Storage/Transport
Special Order - Available in 2 to 4 weeks - Depending on availability from manufacturer
The black with gray trim Pixel Sunscreen V 2.0 from Think Tank is handy to have around when you’re working with your 12-17″ laptop out in the sun. It keeps peripheral light off the screen. The pop up design is used for working outdoors when you need to edit your images and wish to eliminate flare from disturbing you. The pull over head cover gives you undisturbed access to your laptop.
The bottom features a non-slip material that will prevent the unit from slipping off your lap. There are side and rear openings for cables, power cord and ventilation. When not in use, it collapses and folds flat for easy storage and transport. It should be noted that it will not carry your laptop when it is collapsed.
- Small round portable package
- For bright light conditions
- Pull over head cover for extreme conditions
- Side and back openings for routing cords and cables
|Package Weight||1.55 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||15.5 x 15.5 x 0.1 in|
1.2 lb (0.5 kg)
15.0 x 12.5 x 0.5″ (38.1 x 31.8 x 1.3 cm)
Pops up Tethers
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||
15.5 x 15.5 x 0.1″