No products in the cart.
Think Tank Photo Shoulder Harness V2.0 (Black)
- Converts Shoulder Bag to Backpack
- Compatible With Many Think Tank Bags
- Usage Permits You to Remain Hands-Free
- Adjustable Sternum Strap for Balance
- Hook and Loop Flap Hides Rear Buckle
- Stretchable Pockets on Shoulder Pads
- D-Rings on Pads for Small Accessories
- Fully Adjustable/Compresses for Storage
- Accepts Think Tank Camera Support Straps
- One Size Fits Most
The black Shoulder Harness V2.0 from Think Tank permits you to change your optional Think Tank bag into a backpack. It’s compatible with their optional Urban Disguise 35, 40, 50, 60, 70 Pro (V1.0 or V2.0), Artificial Intelligence 15 V2.0 and Artificial Intelligence 17 V2.0 bags but is included with their Airport Check In Briefcase. It also accepts Think Tank Camera Support Straps.
The harness is strong and is valuable when you are traveling long distances and need your hands free for other pursuits such as dealing with ID issues, phone use, note taking or even eating. The harness is adjustable and comes with a sternum strap for additional stability and balance while on the trail or navigating city streets. When not needed, it compresses and can be easily stored.
Its hook and loop flap hides the rear buckle and D-Rings on the shoulder pads can be used to attach small accessories such as gloves or a light meter. For more capacity, there are stretchable pockets for cleaning cloths or other small quick access items. It’s backed by Think Tank’s lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
|Package Weight||0.6 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||8.1 x 5.4 x 2.2 in|
One size fits most
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||
8.1 x 5.4 x 2.2″
0.5 lb (226.8 g)