No products in the cart.
Voigtlander Bessa-R2M (.7 Viewfinder) 35mm Rangefinder Manual Focus Camera Body – Black
Out of stock
The Voigtlander Bessa-R2M Rangefinder Camera is a modified version of the Bessa R2A camera. While being identical in all other apsects to the R2A model, the R2M features a mechanical shutter release. This makes it possible to use the camera even without batteries, albeit without metering.
The Voigtlander Bessa R2A/M is an improved version of the Bessa R2 rangefinder camera, which in itself is an advancment over the original Bessa R camera. All of the original Bessa R’s outstanding features are retained; an exceptionally bright viewfinder, quiet shutter & simple LED metering system. Many internal parts of the R2 are made of metal instead of plastic (as on the Bessa R), resulting in a camera which feels more solid and durable in one’s hands.
- Voigtlander Bessa cameras are light, unobtrusive cameras that are ideal for handheld lowlight conditions. These rangefinder cameras have a smaller distance between the film and the lens mount than SLRs, which makes for inherently sharper lenses.
- TTL Centerweighted light metering
- Clear LED Exposure scale with red for under/overexposure and green for correct exposure
- Vertical-travel mechanical metal focal plane shutter
- Exceptionally bright viewfinder with split image rangefinder patch & brightlines for 35, 50, 75 & 90mm lenses
- Superior rubberized and andonized body covering materials
- Bayonet Leica M-type lensmount accepts all 39mm screwmount lenses (with the appropriate adapter) from Canon, Leica & Voigtlander, as well as M bayonet-type lenses from Leica, Minolta & Konica
- Compatibility with the Voigtlander Trigger Winder (originally introduced with the Bessa T) for speedy, battery-free film advance
- Compatibility with dioptric correction lenses from the Nikon FM3A system
|Package Weight||1.45 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||6.4 x 4.7 x 4.2 in|
35mm Interchangeable lens rangefinder
EV 1-19 ( at ISO 100 with 50mm f/1.5 lens )
25-3200 ( manually set )
Manual 1/2000th to 1 Second + bulb, with flash sync at 1/125th second
Hot flash shoe
Split image & superimposed rangefinde with brightlines for 35, 50, 75 & 90mm lenses ( 0.7x magnification with 37mm baselength )
LED Shutter speed indication line lights up to indicate suggested speeds
No ( accepts diopters for the Nikon FM3A )
Accepts standard mechanical cable release
Two 1.5-Volt LR44/SR44 batteries
5.4 x 3.2 x 1.4″ ( 136 x 81 x 35mm ) WxHxD
1 lb ( 430 g )
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||
6.4 x 4.7 x 4.2″