No products in the cart.
Voigtlander Nokton Classic 35mm f/1.4 Lens for Sony E
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- High Refractive Glass
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.8″
- 10-Blade Diaphragm
- Contacts Transfer Exif Data
Low in stock
Compact yet fast, the Nokton Classic 35mm f/1.4 Lens from Voigtlander is a standard wide-angle prime designed for full-frame Sony E mirrorless cameras. Its classic wide focal length pairs with a bright f/1.4 maximum aperture to deliver notable control over depth of field for producing shallow depth of field imagery, and also benefits working in low-light conditions. Helping to achieve the lens’s namesake Classic look, a symmetrical optical design is used, along with high refractive index glass, to produce sharp, clear imagery but with some intentional aberrations left to realize a smooth and vintage-esque character. The lens’s manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 11.8″ away and the mount incorporates electronic contacts to relay Exif data and to make use of in-camera shooting and focus aids.
- Standard wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright, fast f/1.4 maximum aperture affords extensive control over depth of field for selective focus techniques, and also benefits working in low-light conditions.
- High refractive index glass helps to suppress spherical aberrations for a clean, sharp image quality, however the classic-inspired design intentionally does not correct all aberrations in order to achieve a smooth aesthetic character.
- Manual focus design permits smooth, refined control along with a minimum focusing distance of 11.8″.
- Ten-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth quality of bokeh.
- Contacts transfer all Exif data between the camera and lens in order to permit full use of camera functions, including focus magnification, image stabilization, and lens corrections.
|Package Weight||0.9 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||5.25 x 4.5 x 4.35 in|
Maximum: f/1.4 Minimum: f/16
|Camera Mount Type||
35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
|Angle of View||
|Minimum Focus Distance||
11.81″ / 30 cm
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||
8 Elements in 6 Groups
Front: 58 mm
Approx. 2.64 x 1.56″ / 67 x 39.6 mm
9.24 oz / 262 g