No products in the cart.
Voigtlander Ultra Wide-Heliar 12mm f/5.6 Aspherical III Lens for M-mount
- Mfr SKU: BA335A
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/5.6 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- Rectilinear, Non-Fisheye Design
- Manual Focus Operation
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.8″
- Manual Aperture Ring Can Be De-Clicked
- 10-Blade Diaphragm
- Built-In Lens Hood
- Contacts Transfer Exif Data
Mfr SKU: BA335A
A truly wide-angle prime, the Ultra Wide-Heliar 12mm f/5.6 Aspherical III (VM) from Voigtlander is dedicated to Leica M-mount cameras, and features an updated Heliar design to render a rectilinear image, limit distortion, and maintain consistent sharpness and illumination to suit mirrorless camera designs. One aspherical element is employed in the 12 elements, 10 groups optical design to control spherical aberrations and distortions throughout the aperture range. The lens also uses a manual focus design to permit fine-tuned control over focus placement, with a minimum focusing distance of 11.8″.
- Ultra wide 12mm focal length lens is designed for Leica M-mount cameras and provides a 121° angle of view.
- Rectilinear (non-fisheye) design maintains straight lines toward the periphery of the frame for a more realistic portrayal of architectural and other geometrically complex subjects.
- Updated Heliar optical design helps to maintain consistent peripheral illumination, eliminate color fringing, and reduce distortion; making it ideal for use with mirrorless digital cameras.
- One aspherical element is featured in the optical design to control spherical aberrations and improve clarity, sharpness, and resolution.
- Manual focus design permits smooth, refined control along with a minimum focusing distance of 11.8″.
- Ten-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth quality of bokeh.
- Built-in lens hood guards the front lens element and also helps to control lens flare and ghosting.
- Contacts transfer all Exif data between the camera and lens in order to permit full use of camera functions, including focus magnification, image stabilization, and lens corrections.
|Package Weight||1.05 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||5.2 x 4.4 x 4.4 in|
9.98 oz (283 g)
Approx. 2.65 x 2.93″ (67.4 x 74.3 mm)
|Minimum Focus Distance||
11.81″ (30 cm)
|Angle of View||
35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
|Camera Mount Type||
Sony E (Full-Frame)
Maximum: f/5.6 Minimum: f/22
|Focal Length Ranges||