No products in the cart.
Zeiss Milvus 18mm f/2.8 ZE Lens for Canon EF
- EF Mount lens
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 4 Anomalous Partial Dispersion Elements
- 2 Aspherical Elements
- Distagon Optical Design
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Anodized Metal Barrel, Rubber Focus Ring
- Weather-Sealed Construction
Out of stock
Versatile, bright, and wide, the Canon EF mount Zeiss Milvus 18mm f/2.8 ZE utilizes a Distagon optical concept, with a pair of aspherical elements and four anomalous partial dispersion elements, to control distortion, spherical and chromatic aberrations, and color fringing in order to produce sharp, clear, and color-neutral imagery with a broad perspective. A floating elements system is also employed for consistent performance throughout the aperture range, and an enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to reduce flare and ghosting for working in difficult lighting conditions.
Its manual focus design is complemented by a rubberized focus ring for fine-tuned, precise control over your focus position. Additionally, Milvus-series lenses also feature an equally aesthetic and durable frosted, anodized metal lens-barrel surface along with a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust and moisture.
- This 18mm f/2.8 lens is designed for EF DSLRs, and can also be used with EF-S models where it will provide a 28.8mm equivalent focal length
- Distagon optical design incorporates two aspherical elements and four anomalous partial dispersion elements to greatly control distortions and both spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity.
- Floating elements system maintains consistent performance when working with both close-up and distant subjects.
- Enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating controls ghosting and flare for high contrast, color-neutral imagery.
- Wide-angle perspective pairs with a minimum focusing distance of 9.8″ for exaggerating foreground subjects and creating a broad sense of space.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by laser-engraved focusing and depth of field scales, along with an IR position dot and hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
- Weather-resistant construction includes internal seals to guard against dust and moisture as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens-camera interface.
- All-metal lens barrel has a frosted, anodized surface along with a rubberized focusing ring for both durability and improved tactile control.
Maximum: f/2.8 Minimum: f/22
|Camera Mount Type||
Nikon FX/35mm Film
|Angle of View||
|Minimum Focus Distance||
9.84″ (25 cm)
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||
Front: 77 mm
Approx. 3.54 x 3.62″ (90.0 x 92.0 mm)
1.49 lb (675 g)