No products in the cart.
Zhiyun Dual Handgrip for Crane/Crane-M Gimbals
- For Crane and Crane-M Gimbals
- Dual-Handle Design Reduces User Fatigue
- Lightweight, Durable Aluminum Alloy
- Thumb-Lever Fasteners
- 1/4″-20 Mounting Threads on Handles
- Use Over or Under-Handed
Use the Dual Handgrip from Zhiyun-Tech to reduce fatigue when operating your Crane or Crane-M gimbal. Holding the gimbal with both hands also produces smoother, more professional-looking footage when filming with your camcorder, gimbal-mounted DSLR, mirrorless camera, or smartphone. By transferring movement from your wrist to your body’s core, this two-handed grip increases the time you can shoot comfortably. The versatile Dual Handgrip can be grasped overhanded, or underhanded (inverted mode).
Constructed of a lightweight, durable aluminum alloy, the Dual Handgrip features thumb-lever fasteners, and rubberized handles for a secure grip. The handles detach from the crossbar for increased portability, and each handle incorporates a 1/4″-20 mounting thread for attaching to a tripod or other support for stationary shots.
- Compatible with Zhiyun Crane and Crane-M gimbals for camcorders, DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, and smartphones
- Two-handed grip reduces user fatigue, increasing potential shooting time
- Capture smoother footage as movement is transferred from the operator’s wrist to the body’s core, increasing stability
- Integrated 1/4″-20 mounting threads on handles for attaching to a tripod or other support
- Use overhanded, or underhanded using the inverted mode
- Lightweight aluminum construction with rubberized grip surfaces
|Package Weight||2.0 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||20.2 x 6.4 x 2.0 in|
|Material of Construction||
Aluminum alloy, rubber
Crossbar : 18.5 x 1″ (471 x 25 mm) Handles : 6.9 x 1.3″ (176 x 32 mm)
1.75 x 19 x 6.75″ (45 x 483 x 171 mm)
2.1 lb (0.9 kg)