No products in the cart.
Downtown Camera offers a 10-day exchange or refund on most new and non-consumable products valued under $1500.00 CDN before tax (subject to the rules ands policies set forth below). Items must be in same original new condition as received including the manufacturer’s original packaging otherwise returns will be subject to a minimum restocking and/or repacking fee. Downtown Camera reserves the right to determine what the fees will be and can only do so upon receipt and assessment of the item(s).
- Unused (Items with timers showing less than 120 Minutes of use and items with shutter counts showing less than 200 exposures)
- Original box including all packaging material in same condition as given
- Unregistered with Blank warranty card
- Unopened Manuals
- All accessories present
Many Professional goods require registration at time of purchase. Once registered these items will not be refunded or exchanged as new. Professional items will be considered as used trade-ins and will be valued as such.
All used equipment may be returned for exchange (store credit) within 10 days of purchase.
Refunds will be provided in the same method it was paid for (PayPal, Credit, Debit, Credit Note) and if refunding in-store by credit or debit card, the original cardholder must be present with the card.
To ensure the integrity of our products, Downtown Camera does not accept refunds/exchanges for the following products:
- Professional Equipment price of $1500.00 (retail value)
- Select Professional Equipment below $1500.00 once opened (software, printers, opened scanners, drones, lighting equipment, memory cards)
- All consumable items (film, ink, paper, chemistry, darkroom suppliers, wearable merchandise, batteries, chargers, bulbs)
- Non-stocked special order items
Defective merchandise can be exchanged for the same for the same item or manufacturers’ equivalent replacement in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions however we recommend you always test your products within 10 days
RETURNS - PROCEDURE
All returns must be accompanies by the original sales receipt and are subject to inspection and return approval by Downtown Camera Sales Staff and/or Manager.
- If refunding by credit card or debit, the original cardholder must be present with the card
If your purchase was made online then you have 10 days from the date received to contact Downtown Camera to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- All items returned without a RMA number will be refused and sent back at the customer’s expense.
- Once the RMA is approved, the customer will arrange for shipping in a timely manner at their expense.
Online shoppers also have the option of bring in the item for an in-store return.